Harcourts Premier and Century American Regional Center, a USCIS approved company that assists foreign nationals in obtaining permanent U.S. residency under the Federal EB-5 Immigrant Investor program, have officially partnered to provide international and domestic real estate services.
Our international clients now have the ability to gain a direct route to a Green Card while making real estate investments located in the southern counties within the beautiful and prosperous State of California. Harcourts Premier Properties now have the opportunity to represent your investment and high-end listing to an international audience - something very few brokerages can successfully do!
- Created by the Immigration Act of 1990 to create jobs in the U.S.
- Provides a method of obtaining a green card for foreign nationals who invest money and promote U.S. jobs in the United States.
- To obtain visa, individuals must invest $500,000 in a “Targeted Employment Area” creating or preserving at least 10 jobs for U.S. workers.
- A targeted employment area (TEA) as an area which has experienced unemployment of at least 150% of the national average rate.
- Please click here for an overview of the Immigrant Investor Process.
- Federal Program Administered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS).
- Since 2003, EB-5 Regional Centers have invested over $4.0+ billion of foreign capital into the U.S. economy.